Monday, December 01, 2008

...an interview with Me.

Today, kwazy berry had an opportunity to interview me.

Kb: Hi, I heard that you finally swagger into a gym last week.
Me: Yes, after many days, weeks and months of just thinking, mulling, nay-ing, and mentally self brainwashing, I finally did it.

Kb: That's great! So, was it a positive outcome?
Me: Definitely positive for the gym. They are profiting from me. Can you believe the cost of a gym membership???

Kb: Heart-breaking for your wallet. May I ask what was the final push?
Me: Well, I sort of gained 1kg two months ago and could not lose it.

Kb: Did you actually make the effort to shed the extra kilo?
Me: Hahaha... of course not. I was just hoping it would disappear by itself.

Kb: No such luck, huh? I can testify to that as well. I thought that your idea of exercising is only through dancing.
Me: Well, yes. I was only interested in learning a few kind of dance forms. The problem was salsa class has been temporarily paused. Good news is class may resume soon.

Kb: Aren't you going for samba classes now as well?
Me: Yes, I am. It's great and fun. You will love it too.

Kb: I bet so too. So... you signed up for gym... you are attending samba class... and you will be continuing your salsa class. Way to go, girl!
Me: Am I crazy or what?

Kb: I look forward to a new you.
Me: Gee... more like the old me of 10 years ago.

Kb: You have my full support.
Me: Thanks! I'll give you a treat once I reach my goal.

Kb: I look forward to that. Thank you for your time.
Me: See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... cool... I must do myself an interview too.