Monday, June 04, 2007

...breakfast in KL, lunch in Ipoh, dinner in Penang.

how i wish i get to experience the kind of high-flying life that jets me around the world in a single day. but the real me only gets to taste the eenie teeny weeny version of car-moving life around malaysia in a single day. something that no doubt countless people have done too. however, to my surprise, there are actually people who have not travelled around malaysia. stating a good example is my driver for the day. he actually had not been north of kl before this particular trip. not that he has been to many places down south or eastward either. so there are people who are not compelled to go around. of course, being me, i can't imagine not exploring places that i have not been. and being visit malaysia year 2007, heck, i encourage myself and all you malaysians out there to go wandering our very own shores.

specially to ebbs and ev, no guessing to why me having breakfast in kl. lunch in ipoh was to celebrate my friend's wedding in the form of a luncheon. dinner in penang, now that is something for you to ponder and loose one life. (evil laugh)

1 comment:

ev said...

was dinner in penang cuz u journey further up north after the wedding in ipoh?

u evil woman!! making me us live in suspense like that :p