Monday, October 08, 2007

...creepy crawlies vs kwazy berry.

This is the match that no one has been waiting for.

The cacophony of high decible sounds cheering on the leader who mocked at me by exhibiting his vocal chord loudly in my absence. My euphony of shrieks will only silent him for a mere moment. How dare he challenge me, in my territory!

I make an effort to gather up my broken pieces of courage. Could false bravado delude him? Nope, I am only deceiving myself.

Why should I fear him? I have the advantage. It's my arena. I am numerous times his size. I can most probably smash him with one whack.

Yet I am afraid. I no longer have my faithful source of help. I am not equipped with my weapon: the spray of death. I am all alone. Alone to fight my enemy.

The fiend! I do not even know him. I cannot even see him. He is the coward, not me. He is the one who is hiding. I CAN DEFEAT HIM!

And I did!

I kicked the bin. I closed the cover and then pushed it off. I grabbed the ends of the plastic bag, tied them together. I dropped the bag into the shute.

In triumph, I celebrated my victory over the unknown insect hiding in my room's dustbin.

This round goes to kwazy berry.

Kwazy berry: 1
Creepy crawlies: 0

No comments: