Tuesday, September 04, 2007

...staying at the same place as the Simpsons.

You don’t know the Simpsons? They are so popular. They even have their own movie!! Yes, I’m referring to Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie Simpson. The 5 yellow humans staying in a town named Springfield.

Here I am, also commonly categorized as yellow skin, also staying in a place called Springfield, but not related to the Simpsons and certainly not located in the USA.

My new home sweet home is in Springfield Condo. It’s a walk-up apartment unit, i.e. without lift/elevator. I need to climb 3 flights of stairs to reach my humble abode. My desire to loose weight may become a reality. But no effect yet-lah.

In terms of its location, I’m not very happy that it’s further from everywhere. Now what do I mean by everywhere? Places I deem important. For you Klang Valley folks, basically, I’m like living in Subang. Town centre is 45 minutes away. Nearest nice shopping mall is equivalent to Sunway Pyramid. Of course, there’s also a smaller and nearer shopping place, as what Subang Parade is. And there’s Giant supermarket. Enough analogy?

My dwelling place is still quite bare. The basic furnishings are there, such as kitchen cabinet, fridge, washing machine, sofa, dining table and chairs, beds and cupboards, water heaters in both bathrooms, ceiling fans, and air-conds, which I don’t think I will use often. So, I welcome any donations from my dear friends. Old but still-can-use stuff, brand new ones, tiny useful things, come, come and attach to a new owner (ME!).

So when are you coming up here for a holiday?

P/S: I think I should name my apartment unit. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

ev said...

yay!! finally another post from you :D

i've got some cutleries and stuff if you want but you'll have to come to kl to get them. i'm not a fan of pg, truth be told ;)

btw, congrats on having a place to call your own!

Ebbs said...

do you need a temporary baby mate to add some mess to your place?

Anonymous said...

Yahoo... Finally.

I wish to visit you in Penang and I'm sure Mei miss you just as much. But wifey has been having lots of pain and operation on the other knee within weeks. She'll love to come and relax in Penang too.

Sigh.. I have to save up money and company leave for her operation.

Any changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

So, have you discover many nice place to eat? You can't be a very good host if you cannot stuff us with Penang's great food, can you?

dLion said...

you have sooo much more stuff than I did when I moved in.. Don't worry, it will slowly accumulate..:p

kwazy berry said...

thanks ev for your offer... i'm blessed with nice churchmates in pg... a few of them gave me stuff such as plates, cups and one even gave me a pot!

i never thought i will like penang but i do, to a certain extent. now that my apt is more homey, all of u... do feel free to bunk here if u do come here...