Friday, April 20, 2007

...disliking one's self.

sometimes i dislike myself.

these are the times. when i...
  • ...become disrespectful to a person by raising my tone of voice.
  • ...am late even though i promised to be punctual (especially if the reason for being late is because i dilly dally in bed, refusing to get up).
  • ...loose my temper over teeny weeny stuff just because things didn't fall neatly into place to suit me.

it's hard to be a nice person. (though i feel that it's also hard work to be mean.) but thanks to Jesus, i know i can change and He will change me if i let him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not encourage u to be nice person..coz nice person always been bully..

kwazy berry said...

really? do you think i'm being bullied a lot? ok, maybe bullied isn't the exact word. am i often being taken advantage of?

but it's nice to be nice.