Monday, November 13, 2006

...three first times over the weekend.

This past weekend has been filled with new stuff for kwazy berry.

New experience no.1:
First time attending an Indian wedding


Well, I can't wait anymore for allanaq to get married. Fortunately, K invited me to his wedding. It was a lovely affair, combining religion and tradition. The wedding itself is so picturesque. Of course, the bride and groom look splendid in their wedding attire on the wedding dais. And the food is superb. I must confess I have a weakness for Indian food, even if it's just vegetarian. Can't wait for missey to share her photos.

New experinece no.2:
First time doing hair rebonding

Yep, it's the vain me speaking here. Cast aside mom's objection of me destroying my hair. I'm actually quite pleased with the result. I was afraid that this hairstyle would look awful on me. I guess it's worth the rush and the wait and the money. I hope the maintenance of the hair will be easy. I already feel that it's a bit of a hassle not able to wash/wet my hair for 3 days, nor tie or clip my hair for 2 weeks. All in the name of vanity.

New experience no.3:
First time eating abalone

I just don't understand what is so yummy about this delicacy. It's really not that nice. It's tough and taste like err... I don't even know how to describe it. Susan and Jeff say it tastes a bit like escargot. Well, I don't even like escargot. Nothing appealing in having snails in my stomach. So, I guess I will definitely save money by not going for abalone. Aside from that, the rest of the meal was superb. Thanks mom! May you strike again with my car number. ;-)

No comments: