Thursday, August 24, 2006

...not being choosy.

Ephesians 5: 33
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Lots of people say I'm being choosy. Yes, I admit I am. But how can I not be choosy? After all, he's gonna be my life partner. Someone whom I'm gonna live with for the rest of my life. (Or some may say, cannot live without for the remainder of your life.) Of course, I gotta be choosy. I rather not married than marry a guy who I get irritated with after awhile.

O.k. I also admit that I do have a list of criterias. Hah! I know there's no such thing as a perfect man (and no perfect woman either - me being the least perfect!!) I just wanted someone whom I can relate to, share thoughts and principles, lah dee da, lah dee dee, and so on.

So after reading this bible verse today, I've decided to revamp my list. Now, it has only 3 items.

  1. He must be a born again Christian who loves God.
  2. He must love me.
  3. He must be someone whom I will respect.
Am I asking too much? Nope, don't think so.

kwazy berry signing off, still dreaming of her knight in shining armour on a white steed...

Thud!

kwazy berry smacked into the iron metal of reality masquerading as an armour and dropped mushed to the harsh muddy ground.

No comments: