Wednesday, November 17, 2004

...the definition of a relaxing holiday.

I love to travel. But I seldom go for a holiday.

It's incorrect to say, "I want to go for a holiday." and then you packed your bags for a budget trip to Cambodia. I mean, what kind of holiday is that when you have to wake up at 5am in the morning and then climb thousand of steps and eat at odd hours of the day and sweat under the hot sun. That's what I call travelling. To move around as much as possible, to see and experience different things, to enjoy another world. Yes, I do love to travel no matter what.

And then, I went for a holiday. Totally relaxing. No worries. Eat, sleep, read and watch movies. Being fed. Airconditioning. Did I mention lots of food?

I love to travel. And I love to go for a holiday too. ;)

No comments: