Tuesday, February 03, 2009

...25 random things.

Since I posted this in Facebook, I might as well post it here for the benefit of my non-fb readers. So, here goes the 25 random things about me that pop to mind.
  1. I enjoy singlehood a lot but I also want to be married. So how?
  2. I am on a mission to achieve the weight I was 10 years ago. Support my mission!!
  3. My greatest fear is becoming blind.
  4. Why can't I not rub my eyes?
  5. I like it when a guy acts like a gentleman.
  6. I love to immerse myself in the world of books (translate: I love to read).
  7. My feet wants to wander all over the world.
  8. I collect postcards from different countries. Please send me one when you travel.
  9. I wish I know how to speak Mandarin and read Chinese without learning.
  10. I talk too loud when I get excited. My pitch goes up as well.
  11. I love watching fireworks display in the night sky.
  12. I dislike horror movies and bloodshed scenes.
  13. I can't stand cigarette smoke.
  14. I extremely hate cockroaches!!!
  15. I have to remind myself to put on the virtue of patience.
  16. I prefer face-to-face conversation rather than talking on the phone.
  17. I am naturally shy (believe me!)
  18. I'm bad at facial recognition.
  19. I'm good with directions.
  20. I can be quite unobservant.
  21. When I can't count money well, it's because I'm physically unwell.
  22. kwazyberry.blogspot.com belongs to me. (Duh!)
  23. I have a bit of OCD trait. Well, maybe slightly more than a bit. Ok, quite a big bit.
  24. I wish I can sleep anywhere anytime. Makes it easy to travel.
  25. God loves me just as I am. :-)

1 comment:

Lintang Bob Yong said...

I take note of your acceptance of weaknesses on #10 & #15. You have passed the first test. Now you must go on to the next step to improve on them.