Saturday, September 06, 2008

...being trapped by the rain.

Lovely Saturday morning

"Hey, what a perfect time to laze on my bed."

The light rain outside alternated with drizzles of water.

An hour later...

"It's so cozy, me bundled inside my blanket. Hmm... but I'm not tired nor sleepy anymore. "

Saturday morning, cool sheets, warm blanket, light rain outside, a book... perfect!

Two hours later...

"Grr... rumble... grumble..."

Ham, cheese, wholemeal bread, ketchup... no more salad, no more tomatoes, no more mustard. Sandwich + hot chocolate + grapes.

"It's raining now. Seem like it will be pouring heavily soon. I guess I will stay at home for now."

Three hours later...

3 episodes of Pushing Daisies.

It's still raining. It's raining heavily. It's pouring.

Gloomy Saturday afternoon

"I can't go out in this weather."

Four hours later...

Sunday School lesson... Checked.
4 more episodes of Pushing Daisies... Checked.
Billions of big drops of rain... Checked.
Saturday night out... Crossed.
Dinner alone... Checked.

"What's in my fridge?"

Two hours later...

Finished all 9 episodes of Pushing Daisies.

It stopped raining. Nope, the rain has just let up a bit. Oh, it's raining again. Hey, it's drizzling now. No, not pouring again! Yeah, light rain only. Whopee, it stopped raining!!

"Where can I go now at 10pm?"

Lonely Saturday night

Out of Apartment message:
Gone out grocery shopping. Be back one hour later. ;-)

No comments: