Monday, November 05, 2007

...Conan, my faithful Canon Camera.

Yep, I named my camera.

I have decided to do so because I felt guilty for neglecting him. Ever since I came to Penang, I have not brought him around. I've seen new places. I've made new friends. I've tasted the various different foods and experienced new stuff. But not once have I took Conan along with me. I've pushed him aside. I'm sorry, Conan.

Conan loves and cherishes memories. He is the one who always remind me of my past... the fantastic places, unforgettable experiences, good friends, and loving family. How can I now shut him out of my life? Please forgive me, Conan.

I know you are the perfect one to help me keep in touch with others. It's petty of me to sometimes complain that you are burdensome. I apologise for the times I've coveted some of the better looking ones among your species. I apologise for not taking better care of you.

I hereby avow to share joyful occasions with you. I promise to let you capture the poignant moments in your own way. I will hone the artistic potential in you.

From this day forth, I will try my best to remember to bring you wherever I go. Amen!

No comments: