lately, i have been quite clumsy, accident prone, and having butter fingers. here are the cases that happened in the last 2 weeks:
- i scraped 2 of my right toes on the underside of a table's legs coz i slipped on the slippery floor in a coffeeshop. plaster required.
- i slipped when i was trying to bend down to pick up money that flew out of my hand coz i didn't have a good grasp of it coz i was also trying to prevent money from flying off the table
- i have a few scratches on my legs from plastic bags after buying groceries
- i dropped the same thing twice in the supermarket and the same thing again when i was in the process of putting it away in the cupboard
- i broke one of my favourite earrings (sob! sob!) while combing my hair
- the strap on one of my handbags snapped when i was in the supermarket
- while having lunch, a piece of chicken flew and dropped onto my lap while i was trying to cut it. needless to say, it stained my freshly washed skirt.
- while having lunch on another day, i dipped the lower part of my cardigan onto a tray of curry while trying to reach for another sauce
in addition to the above, i also broke my fingernails and toenails a few times and found a few bruises caused by i dont know what.so what's wrong with me??