Monday, July 02, 2007

...the panicky feeling.

It's now July.

Anxiety hits me with a big wham. Feelings of panic slam right at my face. Nervous and tense at the same time.

It's July.

A lot on my mind.

Work... boy, I don't think I can finish all my work before I leave. There's just so much to do and to look into. Still so much to worry about. Even though I know it's not gonna be my concern anymore, I still feel bad about it. How come my last days are never relax?

A place to stay... geez, how can I not have worried about this last month? I have been taking it quite lightly, being cool about it. With me being quite picky and having budget constraint, will I be able to get a place that I want... somewhere I can call home...?

People I wanna meet... it's like saying a formal goodbye even though I know it's not final. Not that I'm actually going so far away. Not that I'm not coming back to KL often either. Somehow I just wanna see my friends and cherish that they have always been around in KL. I know that the people, my family and friends, will be one of the stuff I'll miss the most. Thanks for allocating time for me these past few days and in the coming few days.

Things I wanna do... so many yet not enough time. I just gotta skip some.

It's already July.

Counting down 18 days.

1 comment:

ev said...

hey, lemme know if you need help in finding accomodation in pg.