Tuesday, May 18, 2004

...the anniversary of living.

Why live?
1. To glorify God
2. To love my parents and let them love me
3. To be around for my sibling (support or nuisance?)
4. Friends to laugh and play with
5. To impart the "secrets" of life to the young ones
6. Tonnes of books to read
7. Beautiful places to visit
8. Neverending movies to watch
9. New technologies to discover
10. Meet more whacky people
11. See others having their anniversaries
12. Gotta fulfill new year's resolutions
13. To wait for Prince Charming?? Or ogre to appear??
14. Still haven't gone back to the physical self of 10 years past
15. Strawberry cheesecakes and more to come
16. To use up the oxygen in the atmosphere
17. To irritate others with my annoying self
18. To use up what little money I have
19. To make sure my Kel celebrate its 1st birthday
20. More posts to write in this blog
21. Hair still growing
22. Rather not die, prefer to be caught up in the air
23. Imagination can run free
24. To gain more patience
25. To listen for pitter patter of tiny feet so that I can be "a-yi"
26. Share the gospel
27. To be part of Life Sdn Bhd
28. To await the next annivesary of my living

No comments: